Pitching. Planning. Procurement. And, of course, RFPs.
As 2018 comes to a close, we can definitively say that anyone who thought 2016 would mark the end of the competitive frenzy dubbed “Mediapalooza” was mistaken. This year opened with a wave of reviews that never really slowed down, with billions of dollars in big-name media accounts awarded over the last few weeks alone.
So which agencies were the biggest winners this year? Which displayed the best combinations of talent, experience and strategic chops? And which truly broke out over the past 12 months?
If you think your shop qualifies, now is the time to apply for Adweek’s 2018 Media Agency of the Year.
Please file by Monday, Dec. 3 and include all of the following information:
- Account wins since December 2017
- Account losses since December 2017
- Additional assignments, such as extensions or expansions of existing contracts
- Annual revenue estimates for 2018, including percentage increases from the previous year
- Strategic moves including executive-level hires and promotions, as well as new divisions, offices and/or offerings
- Three to four standout campaigns from the past year with a brief description of strategy, execution and results for each, as well as links to any available assets
Submit full applications to email@example.com and clarify whether your application is for Global Agency of the Year, U.S. Agency of the Year or Breakthrough Agency of the Year. (You can only apply for one category at a time.)
As a reminder, the deadline is Dec. 3 with a possible final extension to December 10.
Good luck … and may the best agencies win!