We continue our countdown of the 50 most-read stories posted to AdFreak in 2012 with No. 40 down to No. 31. Check back all this week as we count down to No. 1.
- How a 3-Year-Old Got a Grocery Giant to Change a Product Name
- The 20 Most-Shared Super Bowl Spots of All Time
- Burger King Scrambling After Feet-in-Lettuce Photo Hits Web
- Newcastle Mocks Stella Artois and Its Chalice in New Campaign
- TED's 2012 'Ads Worth Spreading' Winners: Longer Ads Rule Again
- Little Caesars Seriously Does Not Want You to Call
- Kellogg Creates Totes Amazeballs Cereal in Response to Single Tweet
- It's Stompeez vs. Silly Slippeez in the Stompable-Slipper Wars
- How Much Do You Utterly Despise Working in Advertising?
- Meet Talia Castellano, the World's Most Inspiring CoverGirl