Starting today, we're counting down the 50 most-read stories posted to AdFreak in 2012. We begin with No. 50 down to No. 41. Check back all next week as we count down to No. 1.
- Newspaper's Poor Advice for Readers Blamed on Art-Director Fail
- Most Absurd Craigslist Ad Ever for a '95 Pontiac Grand Am GT
- 'World's Strongest Coffee' Has 200% More Caffeine
- Ford Sneaks a Fake Swimsuit Model Into 'Sports Illustrated'
- Man Proposes to Woman Using an Infographic
- A 5-Year-Old's First Impressions of Brand Logos
- Purina's Latest Ad Leaves Dog Lovers a Blubbering Mess
- Two Old Ladies Now Running Social Media for Kraft Mac & Cheese
- World's Highest Water Slide Has a Crazy Long Ad to Match
- 150 Reasons to Mourn Target and Wieden + Kennedy's Split