International Women’s Day isn’t officially until this Sunday, but Apple is celebrating early with an ad overflowing with inspiring talent and some of the world’s most influential women.
The newest installment of the “Behind the Mac” campaign, which features a mix of celebrities and aspiring stars, this time features more than 20 women whose accomplishments span art, music, literature, film, sports and culture.
The images in the ad were not created for the spot but rather gathered from existing shots of each woman’s creative process.
Localized versions of the ad will feature market-specific talent, too, such as Parasite producer Kwak Sin Ae, former Vogue Russia editor Aliona Doletskaya and sustainability-focused fashion designer Huang Ningning.
Here’s a look at some of the famous figures appearing in the global version of the spot:
• Malala Yousafzai, the world’s youngest Nobel laureate and a passionate advocate for girls’ education around the world
• Ava Duvernay, director of Selma and When They See Us”
• Marie Kondo, whose books and Netflix series sparked a tidying revolution
• Greta Gerwig, Lady Bird director/writer and advocate for gender equality in Hollywood
• Diane von Furstenberg, iconic fashion designer and champion of emerging female talent in the field
• Lady Gaga, whose Born This Way Foundation works to prevent bullying and abandonment of young people
• Megan Rapinoe and Shannon Boxx, Women’s World Cup winners and equal-pay advocates
• Olivia Wilde, director of Booksmart and advocate for gender equality in film
• Gloria Steinem, activist, journalist, and founder of Ms. Magazine.
• Alicia Keys, 15-time Grammy winning singer, songwriter and producer
• Elizabeth Banks, actor, producer and director.
• Tarana Burke, founder of the #MeToo movement
• Lilly Singh, America’s first LGBTQ woman to host a network late-night talk show in more than 30 years
• Audrey Gelman, CEO and co-founder of The Wing
• Black Mamba, an unarmed and female-led group that fends off poachers to preserve endangered species in South Africa
• Victoria Monét, risign artist and performer whho has already earned four Grammy nominations
• 12-year-old Ghanian musician DJ Switch, who founded the DJ Switch Foundation to provide young girls better opportunities for education