This week's ads from the depths of YouTube (and some that are bubbling up to the surface) are full of some of the weirdest moments you can make with an advertising budget.
From a Pulp Fiction-inspired candy commercial to 30 seconds of cats licking their lips in slow motion to a mildy sexist Middle Eastern Snickers spot, these ads are sure to make you drool. But that's probably because your mouth will be hanging open in bafflement.
So, sink your teeth into these tasty morsels of commercialism, and masticate thoroughly. Don't worry, they all taste like chicken.
• Turns out, in Hong Kong, they call Mentos, "Mentos." (Hong Kong)
• Have a Snickers and stop sounding like your whiney wife? Wow. (Saudi Arabia)
• This almost literally happened to me after eating lunch yesterday. (U.S.)
• This might make you super uncomfortable, unless you are a cat. (U.S.)
• I have the power to do housework. I just choose to ignore it. (U.K.)
• Did you know hop farmers are rock stars in France? (France)
Join the foremost brand marketers, such as Marc Pritchard, Brad Hiranaga, Kory Marchisotto and more, for Brandweek Masters Live on Sept. 14-17. Secure your pass and learn from the brand masters.