Roger Federer had the most online mentions of players during the 2015 Wimbledon Championships tennis tournament, while Evian drew the most sponsor buzz, according to social intelligence platform Synthesio.
Synthesio reported that the top five players, by percentage of online mentions, were:
- Federer, 27.2 percent
- Men’s tournament winner Novak Djokovic, 23.1 percent
- Women’s tournament winner Serena Williams, 20.2 percent
- Andy Murray, 13 percent
- Rafael Nadal, 7.2 percent
And the top five sponsors were:
- Evian, 25.3 percent
- IBM, 22.3 percent
- Stella Artois, 13.2 percent
- Jaguar, 11.5 percent
- Ralph Lauren, 8.5 percent
Readers: Were you responsible for any of these mentions?