We’ve made a list of five photo-sharing apps that are worth checking out. Below we’ve listed the app and included links and the app’s description.
1. Flickr: “Capture and create stunning photos: Take photos with the app’s easy-to-use camera and make them your own with all new filters, editing features, and geo-tagging. Share your photos with anyone, anywhere: Instantly share with your Flickr groups and Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or email contacts. You pick. Discover the world through photos: The most interesting images in the world live on Flickr. Rediscover the world and be inspired by the Flickr community of photo hobbyists.”
2. Snapseed: “Snapseed is the only photo app you’ll want to use every day. It makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun, high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips. Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.”
3. Flock: “Flock finds the photos you take together with friends and family and magically brings all the photos from each person’s phone together into a single shared album. No more nagging friends to email or post their photos after a night out. No more missing out on that great shot that someone else took. No more taking the same group photo on multiple phones.”
4. Via.me: “Via.Me lets you share your stories in pictures, video, sound and text. Use Via.Me to share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter, while hosting it all on your Via.Me social storyboard. It’s never been easier to capture your most memorable moments and share them with all your friends. Everyone is raving about Via.Me’s app and online profile.”
5. Shutterfly: “Now access and manage your Shutterfly Share site anywhere and anytime. Share and view photos and stay connected with friends and family while on-the-go. Perfect for sports teams, classrooms and more.”