|April 20 | San Francisco|
Inside Social Apps 2010, our first conference on the future of monetization on social platforms, is coming up one week from today. We had to turn off registration over the weekend because we’re at capacity, but tomorrow at 11am US PT we’ll be making a small number of additional tickets available, so we encourage you to register then to reserve your spot.
On April 20th in San Francisco, one day before Facebook’s official “f8” event, many of the leading developers from around the world will be gathering to discuss the future of monetization inside social apps and games on Facebook and beyond.
At Inside Social Apps 2010, executives and experts from leading social game and app developers, payment services, advertising providers, and investors will be discussing the future of virtual goods monetization in social apps and games from a global perspective. The event will be held at the Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF, located at 1675 Owens St in San Francisco (map). The full agenda for the day is available here.
The full list of speakers at Inside Social Apps 2010 is below:
- Atul Bagga, VP Equity Research, Games, ThinkEquity
- Jens Begemann, CEO, Wooga
- Jim Bobowski, Director Online Partner Marketing, Netflix
- Adam Caplan, VP Virtual Currency, Super Rewards / Adknowledge
- Renata Dionello, Chief of Staff to the CEO, eBay, and former Director of Consumer Business Development, PayPal
- Eric Eldon, Editor, Inside Facebook & Inside Social Games
- Dave Etling, VP Product Development, InComm
- George Garrick, CEO, Offerpal Media
- Steven Goh, CEO, mig33
- Eric Goldberg, Managing Director, Crossover Technologies
- Vikas Gupta, CEO, Jambool
- Sebastien de Halleux, Founder and COO, Playfish, and VP Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, EA Interactive
- Ron Hirson, Co-founder and SVP Product, Boku
- Maha Ibrahim, General Partner, Canaan Partners
- Benjamin Joffe, Founder, +8*
- Nick Lawler, Managing Director, Maverick Capital
- Keith Lee, Co-founder and CEO, Booyah
- Vish Makhijani, COO, Zynga
- David Marcus, CEO, Zong
- Lisa Marino, CRO, RockYou
- Dave McClure, Investor, Founders Fund Angel and fbFund Incubator
- Rex Ng, Co-founder and CEO, 6waves
- Jason Oberfest, VP Social Applications, ngmoco
- Mark Pincus, Founder and CEO, Zynga
- Shervin Pishevar, Founder and Executive Chairman, SGN
- John Pleasants, CEO, Playdom
- Keith Rabois, VP Strategy and Business Development, Slide
- Alex Rampell, CEO, TrialPay
- Peter Relan, Executive Chairman, CrowdStar
- Justin Smith, Founder, Inside Network
- Kavin Stewart, CEO, Lolapps
- Rick Thompson, Co-founder, Playdom, and Investor
- Jay Weintraub, Founder, LeadsCon
- Season Xu, Co-founder and COO, Five Minutes
We encourage you to register tomorrow at 11 am US PT.
Three years after the Facebook Platform launched in 2007, what started out as sheep throwing and vampire biting has quickly become a profitable billion-dollar industry. Today, social games monetizing through virtual goods have quickly become one of the hottest sectors of technology and entertainment, both in the US and around the world. Where are social apps going, and who is leading the way?
Inside Network is proud to announce our first conference on the future of monetization on social platforms: Inside Social Apps 2010, happening April 20th in San Francisco, is bringing together the world’s leading entrepreneurs all in one place to discuss the future of social applications and games monetizing through virtual goods.
This will be an in-depth one day event geared toward developers on Facebook, MySpace, and the iPhone, senior executives, and investors. At Inside Social Apps 2010, founders and CEOs of the top social gaming, mobile social gaming, payments, and virtual goods infrastructure companies will be tackling the key issues facing the industry. We’re hosting it one day before Facebook’s “f8″ event in San Francisco, so this will be an excellent opportunity to learn about the key issues facing the future of the Facebook Platform and beyond before Facebook’s official event.
Space is almost sold out, so we encourage you to register tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11am US PT.
From all of us at Inside Network, we hope to see you on April 20th in San Francisco!