Only a few months after losing his gig at AOL, Jeff Levick has landed the top ad gig at Spotify…Men’s Health has added Tim Koorbusch as associate publisher…..Gannett’s circulation is not looking good….and more news from yesterday….
- AOL’s Levick Is Spotify’s New Chief Advertising Officer (via paidContent)
- Tim Koorbusch Named Associate Publisher of Men’s Health (via MPA)
- Gannett’s circulation fell 27% between 2005 and 2010 (via News Guild)
- The New York Observer Hires News Editor (via FishbowlNY)
- So, What’s Alec Brownstein Been Up to These Days? (via AgencySpy)