It’s been just over a year since we first launched AppData, the easiest way to track application traffic on the Facebook Platform. Since then, the number of interesting applications on the Facebook Platform has only continued to grow. Today, we’re excited to announce two big updates to AppData: faster loading times and historical DAU (daily active user) charts.
With AppData, you can:
- See which applications are gaining and losing the most traffic – every day
- See the leading applications and developers in any application category
- View historical traffic charts for tens of thousands of Facebook applications
AppData was designed to be an easy to use resource for anyone interested in tracking application trends on the Facebook Platform. That being said, the site has a lot of room for growth and improvement, and we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions for features and functionality that you’d like to see added. Please send your thoughts, suggestions, and feedback to mail AT appdata DOT com. AppData is still in beta, and (as long as Facebook lets us) we look forward to making the site increasingly valuable to you in the future.
Here’s a look at what you’ll find on AppData:
1. Facebook Application and Developer Traffic Leaderboards
2. Top Application Gainers and Losers – On a Daily and Rolling Weekly Basis
|1.||Make a Quiz!||11,722,723||+4,488,718||+38.29|
|13.||Who was i, in my past life ?||1,830,061||+469,299||+25.64|
|19.||(Lil) Farm Life||5,767,916||+323,588||+5.61|
|20.||Facebook for iPhone||16,237,123||+294,116||+1.81|
3. Historical Traffic Charts – For Tens of Thousands of Facebook Applications
That’s it for now! We look forward to hearing your thoughts. See more at AppData.com.