This week, BBC News is hiring an audience engagement producer, while Bully Pulpit Interactive needs a senior associate. Credit Union Times is seeking a reporter, and Atlantic Media is on the hunt for an editor of real-time insights for National Journal. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Audience Engagement Producer BBC News (Washington, DC)
- Senior Associate Bully Pulpit Interactive (Washington, DC)
- Reporter Credit Union Times (Washington, DC)
- Editor of Real-Time Insights, National Journal Atlantic Media (Washington, DC)
- Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing & Brand Strategy National Geographic Channel (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.