This week, Hanley Wood is hiring a senior account executive, while the U.S. Institute of Peace needs an editor for the Asia Center. Smithsonian Books is seeking a financial analyst, and Smithsonian Media is on the hunt for a director of Smithsonian TeenTribune.com. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Account Executive Hanley Wood (Washington, DC)
- Editor, Asia Center U.S. Institute of Peace (Washington, DC)
- Financial Analyst Smithsonian Books (Washington, DC)
- Director, Smithsonian TeenTribune.com Smithsonia Media (Washington, DC)
- Staff Writer The Chronicle of Philanthropy (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.