At E3 2015, 3 Queens released its first match-three game, Creeping with the Crudashians, in invite-only beta. A parody of the popular television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians, the game stars characters including Cym, Crusty, Crassy, Crawley and more, with the game having a bit of fun with the major life milestones and events in the Crudashians’ lives, based on their career timelines.
In each level of Creeping with the Crudashians, players have an overall goal of gaining more talent and fame, which serve as currency. Since the game is supported via in-app purchases, players can purchase additional fame, but can’t purchase talent. Levels will become more difficult as players progress, and fame can be used to purchase special items to aid in progression.
3 Queens is an all woman-owned game development and publishing company, based in South Carolina. In a statement, Cara Florence, co-founder of 3 Queens, commented:
To see all of the team’s hard work come to life is a great feeling and we are excited to unveil the game exclusively to those attending E3. Although Creeping with the Crudashians is a fun and creative game in its own right, our goal is to also use this opportunity to inspire other women to successfully compete in a predominately male industry.
Creeping with Crudashians is expected to release to the public on iOS and Android in July 2015.
3 Queens is hosting a social media campaign at E3, and will be giving away a Phantom Drone to one lucky entrant who has downloaded the game and logs in through Facebook, or who follows the game’s Twitter account and tweets this phrase: “I want the drone, @Crudashians! #CreepingWithTheCrudashians #CrudDrone #Booth2843 #E32015.”
Check out more of our E3 2015 coverage:
- E3 2015: Bethesda Launches Fallout Shelter on iOS
- E3 2015: Bethesda Unveils New Apps for The Elder Scrolls, Fallout 4
- What Does Facebook Game Exec Peter Jonas Want From E3? Mobile
- E3 2015: EA Announces Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes for Mobile
- E3 2015: Beeline Interactive Unveils Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter for Mobile
- E3 2015: Square Enix to Bring Kingdom Hearts, Lara Croft, More to Mobile
- E3 2015: Telltale Games Announces The Walking Dead: Michonne for Mobile
- E3 2015: DotEmu Announces Titan Quest, Ys Chronicles II for Mobile