According to Twitter, there were more than 490,000 tweets on Wednesday about ESPN’s award show, the ESPYs — as measured by the #ESPYS hashtag.
Transgender Olympic gold medalist Caitlyn Jenner and Leah Still, the cancer-battling daughter of Cincinnati Bengals player Devon Still, were among the most-talked about people on Twitter during the event.
Twitter shared the most-discussed people from last night:
- Caitlyn Jenner (@Caitlyn_Jenner)
- Leah Still
- Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey)
- Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather)
- Devon Still (@Dev_Still71)
Here were the most-talked about moments on Twitter from the ESPYs:
- Leah Still sends a message to the audience after accepting Jimmy V. Perseverance Award
- Odell Beckham Jr. accepts award for Play of the Year
- Derek Jeter accepts Icon Award
- Caitlin Jenner accepts Arthur Ashe Courage Award
- LeBron James (@KingJames) accepts award for Best Championship Performance
Readers: What was your favorite moment from the ESPY Awards?