Direct Message Lab is allowing brands to manage multiple business channels from one location through its new product, Reach v4.
It isn’t your run-of-the-mill platform to manage just social network pages and profiles. It incorporates a brand’s social, mobile and application-based activities to effectively target and engage its audience.
Brendan Dimitri of DML told us by email:
Reach v4 delivers unmatched user and content metrics and builds deep user profiles, which are synchronized across all channels to give brands a full view of their users, content and engagement. No other platform provides DML comprehensive coverage — from targeting content to users to metrics — in one platform.
Here’s the highlights of DML’s description of Reach v4:
- Manages Facebook, Twitter and YouTube content in one place
- Develop, deploy and support Facebook, social and mobile applications
- Deploy off-the-shelf marketing programs including sweepstakes, loyalty programs and enhanced email sharing
- Connect social media data to offline, email, mobile and web metrics
- Create deep user profiles from actions across all channels — social, mobile applications and other data
- Deploy content to all channels from one easy-to-use content management system
- Monitor and respond to blog discussions about the brand
This end-to-end platform is designed for brands of all sizes.
DML’s current clients include those in retail, travel, healthcare, sports, entertainment, food and beverage, and other industries.
Take a gander at DML’s Reach v4 video that we’ve embedded below.