Facebook looks like it filled a variety of analyst positions in its expanding Dublin, Ireland office this week, based on the information we were able to glean from the Facebook Careers Page. Additionally the company appears to have hired other positions, since they disappeared from the Page’s listings: an Audience Researcher, Global Business Manager in Singapore, Global Business Partnership in Brazil and Manager of Policy in New Delhi.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Christopher Palow – now an Engineering Manager at Facebook, previously he was a Software Engineer at the company.
- was Software Engineer at Crossbeam Systems
- Nimrod Halevi – joined as an Ad Operation Senior Associate.
- Chao Yang – now a Software Engineer, previously did the same job at Google.
- Eric Kumar PE – currently working as a Data Center Mechanical Engineer, previously worked as an MEP Systems Design Engineer at Critical Engineering Group, Inc.
- Peter Hoose – Network Engineer for Facebook, previously worked as a Senior Network Engineer & Architect at NTT America.
- Carlos Roque – an Analyst, previously worked in Digital Creative for The brpr Group.
- Arda Cebeci – now working as a User Operations Analyst, formerly worked in e-marketing and content management support at Air France KLM.
- Mark Hatfield – working in Technical Operations, previously a Network Engineer at Savvis Communications.
- David Ma – working in Data Science, formerly worked in equity derivatives at TD Securities.
Recent departures, per LinkedIn:
- Peter Merelis – formerly a Lab and Design Engineer.
- Antonio Ábalos – previously an Account Executive, now a Marketing Manager at BuyVIP.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Audience Researcher
- Global Business Manager (Singapore)
- Global Business Partnership (Sao Paulo)
- Manager of Agency Sales
- Manager, Policy – New Delhi
- Business Intelligence Developer 1103001
- HR Business Partner
- Analyst, User Operations – Spanish (Austin)
- Analyst, User Operations – Spanish (Dublin)
- Fraud Analyst (Dublin)
- Fraud Specialist (Dublin)
- Payment Analyst – Indonesian (Dublin)
- Payment Analyst – French (Dublin)
- Payments Analyst
- Payments Analyst – Italian (Dublin)
- Payments Analyst – Turkish (Dublin)
- Manager, Packaging and Programming
- Data Analyst, Platform
- Account Executive (Detroit)
- Account Executive (Los Angeles)
- Sales Manager (Los Angeles)
- Account Executive – Commercial Development (Sweden)
- Account Executive – Denmark (Sweden)
- Account Executive – Finland (Sweden)
- DSO Account Manager (Atlanta)
- Software Engineer, Partnerships
- Data Engineer
- R&D Software Engineer
- Manager, Vendor Management and Procurement
- Site Operations Engineer
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.