Facebook hired a few engineers, data center staff, measurement researchers, and other staff according to the company’s Careers Page and LinkedIn feed. Account management, accounting and compliance staff may also have been hired this week.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Sebastian Szmigielski, Account Manager – Emerging Markets – formerly a Senior Media Planner at OMD Media Direction.
- Duc Dung Nguyen, Software Engineer Intern – Student.
- Christine Miller, PHR, Employee Relations Specialist (contract) – formerly Team Member Relations Manager at Virgin America.
- Sandy Huynh, Recruiter – previously a University Relations Recruiter at Apple Inc.
- Piotr Zielinski, Software Engineer – formerly a Software Engineer Intern at Facebook and engineer at IBM.
- Feng Lu, Research Intern – formerly a Field Application Engineer at VIA Technologies, Inc.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Data Center Site Coordinator (NC)
- Data Center Capacity Planning Manager
- Measurement Researcher (Chicago)
- Measurement Researcher (New York)
- Manager, Developer Support Engineering
- People Analytics Manager
- HR and Benefits Services Representative (Contract)
- Lead Recruiter (Hyderabad)
- University Technical Recruiter – Contract
- Manager, Measurement Solutions (New York)
- Commodity Manager
- Technical Program Coordinator
- P2P (Procure to Pay) Associate – Contract (Dublin)
- Revenue Accounting and Operations Manager
- DSO Account Manager, Japanese (Singapore)
- Client Partner, Gaming (Austin)
- Project Manager EMEA – Sales and Business Development
- Client Partner, Media (Menlo Park)
- Director, Global Accounts (New York or Palo Alto)
- Global Head of Sales Training (New York or Palo Alto)
- Compliance Manager (Palo Alto)
- Manager, Online Operations (Palo Alto)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.