But just in case your sense of humor has a lower threshold than ours, here’s a roundup of today’s social media jokers.
- PsychCentral posted that Facebook originally started as a psychology experiment at Harvard.
- ArticlesMax claimed that Facebook banned ads related to Internet bingo.
- India’s WATblog told of a website launch called Indiabook.
- TechCrunch joked that Facebook teamed with Zynga to create an online dating game called Relationships.’
- Search Engine Journal puffed smoke about a Facebook microchip
- Both ZDNet and PhillyBurbs both spun a tale about consultants spying on college applicants.
Readers, did you find any of these humorous at all — and were there any Facebook April Fools stories we missed?