The Financial Times has added to its U.S. newsroom. Details are below.
- U.S. news editor Andrew Edgecliffe-Johnson has added assistant editor to his current role. He has worked for the FT for 18 years.
- Mary Childs has been named financial correspondent. She previously worked for Bloomberg News.
- Alistair Gray joins as U.S. banking correspondent. He previously served as the FT’s insurance correspondent based in London.
- Jake Grovum joins as social media journalist on the FT’s audience engagement team.
- Eric Platt has been named U.S. capital markets correspondent. He previously worked for the FT’s breaking news vertical fastFT.
- John Paul Rathbone has been named Latin America editor.
- Adam Samson joins as a fastFT reporter. He previously served as breaking news editor for Yahoo Finance.
- Alice Ross also joins as a fastFT reporter.
- Courtney Weaver has been named U.S. political correspondent. She was previously the FT’s deputy Moscow bureau chief.