Fortune’s annual 50 Most Powerful Women in Business list has been unveiled, with GM’s CEO Mary Barra claiming the top spot.
To formulate the list, each year Fortune editors consider the business’s size, performance and global impact, and the woman’s career arc and social and cultural influence.
Below is the top 10, with full list here.
- Mary Barra, CEO, General Motors
- Indra Nooyi, CEO and Chairman, PepsiCo.
- Marillyn Hewson, CEO, Chairman and President, Lockheed Martin
- Ginni Rometty, CEO, Chairman and President, IBM
- Abigail Johnson, CEO and President, Fidelity Investments
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook
- Meg Whitman, CEO and President, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Phebe Novakovic, CEO and Chairman, General Dynamics
- Irene Rosenfeld, CEO and Chairman, Mondelez International
- Safra Catz, Co-CEO, Oracle