Fortune’s annual 40 Under 40 List, which tracks the most influential young people in business, has Bechtel Group’s Brendan Bechtel in the number one spot. CEFC China Energy’s chairman Ye Jianming is the runner-up, followed by Hillary for America’s senior policy adviser Jake Sullivan.
Here’s the top 10. For the full list, click through.
- Brendan Bechtel, CEO, Bechtel Group
- Ye Jianming, Chairman and Executive Director, CEFC China Energy
- Jake Sullivan, Senior Policy Adviser, Hillary for America
- Emmanuel Macron, Former French Economy Minister
- Thomas Saueressig, CIO, SAP
- Jeff Lawson, Co-founder and CEO, Twilio
- Daniel Kan and Kyle Vogt, Co-founders, Cruise Automation
- Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar, Co-founders and Co-CEOs, Atlassian
- Rachel Holt, Regional General Manager, U.S. and Canada, Uber
- Bill Ready, SVP, Global Head of Product and Engineering, PayPal