For this week’s Friday Podcast, I discuss some of the most exciting sessions from the upcoming Social Games Summit, and talk about what you can expect at the Summit. We’re all really excited here at Social Times about the show, and the response has been really surprising in the last few weeks. Take a listen as I discuss some of the interesting speakers and sessions that will be live at the show.
Here’s a quick overview of the Podcast if you can’t listen just yet:
- The first day is the Social Gaming Summit University
- We’ll hear from Albert Lai from Kontagent about measuring your social game’s health
- The “Social Games for Hardcore Gamers” session has a great selection of speakers from Kongregate, among others.
- This is an important area of the industry as new players play casual games.
- Big Brands and Family Feud will be a great session, as Family Feud quickly climbs the charts
- The second day is the Social Gaming Summit
- The first session is where the big hitters from Playdom, Zynga, Crowdstar and more discuss how they got to where they are, and what is important in games these days.
- We’ll also hear representatives from Tall Tree Games , Meteor Games and more discuss small and medium size companies
- International Perspectives will help us understand recent moves from Zynga, Yahoo and DeNA
- I’ll be hosting an interview booth at the event, please come out and let us know how you feel about social games!