Here’s another nice mobile search enhancement from Google…
The steps below should help you test it out quickly…
– Go to google.com on your desktop (or notebook)
– Make sure you are logged into your Google account on your desktop
– Search for a couple of things from your desktop
– Go to google.com on your mobile device (I tried it on an iPod touch)
– Make sure you are logged into your Google account on your mobile device
– Tap (or otherwise focus) on the Google search text box
You should see a list containing the search terms you tried on your desktop earlier at this point.
You can also (almost) reverse the process. Try this: Search for something on your mobile device. Now, go back to your desktop and open browse google.com. If you type the first couple of characters from the search term you used on your mobile device, you should see it appear in a suggested list on the desktop.