• NY Observer: Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter wants to buy an old power plant and turn it into a museum. And what Graydon Carter’s hair wills will be done.
• TONY: Here is a thing to do this weekend, New Yorkers. It involves gay people, dairy, and joy. Like most good weekend activities.
• Village Voice: A tree grows in Brooklyn. And eventually gets its clitoris pierced.
• UnBeige: Follow UnBeige on Twitter. Or risk death. In poorly-designed apparel.
• AgencySpy: See whether you can figure out this blind,
deaf, and dumb item about someone “FINALLY BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON ???’S DIRTY LITTLE SECRET â€” â€” â€”.”