The new tool enables marketers to easily convert posts that are performing strongly on the social network into promoted posts, and Hootsuite said benefits for its users include:
- Matching organic content with targeted audiences based on advertisers’ business objectives.
- Automatically scanning pages to determine the best organic posts to amplify.
- Automated targeting and bidding algorithms.
- One dashboard for brands to view results and manage all posts.
- The ability to easily control ad spend.
Hootsuite CEO Ryan Holmes said in a release announcing Hootsuite Ads:
Hootsuite Ads is the first advertising tool designed specifically for human beings. Our vision is to make advertising so simple that anyone can create high-performing ads without training.
Readers: What are your initial impressions of Hootsuite Ads?