For this Monday, we have stories about staffers leaving the Washington bureau of the LAT (that would be Tom Hamburger and Jim Oliphant), a new assignment for Time Inc’s Charlie Kammerer, and social networking explained through donuts, to name a few….happy Monday!
- Two Exits from the LA Times Washington Bureau (via FishbowlLA)
- Two Time Inc. Moves (via FishbowlNY)
- Arends joins SmartMoney (via Talking Biz News)
- CNN Cuts Staff in Jerusalem (via TVNewser)
- At last! Scientific proof that meetings make you dumber (via HR Morning)
- And a little on the lighter side….Every Single Social Network Explained Through Donuts (via SAI)