16 of my iPhone apps were updated in the past week. Updates 1MB or larger are noted in parentheses. You may note that some of the apps listed were on one of my booted apps list. They are shown as updated because they were unsynced with my iPhone rather that completely removed from my iTunes app library.
Apps that do not have comments in the list below indicates that the update is simply a bug fix release or an iPhone OS 3.x compatibility update with, perhaps, some bug fixes.
1. AT&T myWireless Mobile 1.1 (1.3mb) Option to save password. Logout button. Bill cycle meter. Push to Talk minute usage (if you have that feature)
2. Cartoon Classics Lite 1.0.6 In-app confirmation for chat feature to verify age (>17).
3. Echofon for Twitter 2.1.1 (1.1mb)
4. Japanese Phrases Free 2.0.1 (16.2mb)
5. NetNewsWire 2.0.1
6. Now Playing 3.10 (1.7mb) Localization for more countries.
7. NPR News 1.2 (1.5mb) Listen live to breaking news. Improved audio streaming for low bandwidth. Tap top of screen to return to beginning. Share articles via Twitter, email, Facebook.
8. Pocket Express 4.4.1082 (3.3mb)
9. reQall 3.1.1 (2mb)
10. Seafood Guide 2.0 (3.4mb) Use iPhone GPS to point guide to current location.
11. ShoZu 4.5.2 (1.5mb)
12. Stitcher Radio 2.3.8102 (1.5mb)
13. StoneLoops of Jurassica 1.01 (24mb)
14. TIME Mobile 18.104.22.168 (1.1mb)
15. Urbanspoon 1.12 Augmented reality scope for 3GS (I thought this was in the last release?)
16. Wikipanion 1.5.5e (1.1mb)