18 of my iPad & iPhone apps were updated in the past week. Updates 1MB or larger are noted in parentheses. You may note that some of the apps listed were on one of my booted apps list. They are shown as updated because they were unsynced with my iPad or iPhone rather that completely removed from my iTunes app library.
Apps that do not have comments in the list below indicates that the update is simply a bug fix release or an iPhone OS 3.x compatibility update with, perhaps, some bug fixes.
1. ABC Player 1.1.006 (2.1m) Better experience over 3G connections.
2. AudioNote 1.14 (2.3m) Notes can be downloaded and emailed.
3. BBC News 1.2 (5.3m) Improved horizontal & vertical article navigation
4. Dropbox 1.2.1 (4.6m) Export documents from Dropbox into 3rd party iPad apps. Export photos to photo library. Accurate names for exported files.
5. Evernote 3.3.4 (7.2m) New iPad navigation. New iPad features to edit/delete tags, notesbooks,saved searches. May need to delete app & reinstall if update cause launch problems
6. FourTrack 3.1.3 (4.7m) New AudioPaste 1.1. Reduced memory usage.
7. Gravilux 1.0.1 Double tap corners of screen for settings
8. HoloToy 1.05 (10.6m) New game: CatBot Jump Alot. Works in both landscape orientations.
9. iMocksups for iPad 1.0.5 (9.6m) 4 new UI controls. Export projects. Export via email as PNG
10. Netflix 1.0.2 (3.6m) Support video out via VGA connector
11. Photoshop.com Mobile 1.2.2
12. Sekai Camera 2.3.3 (2.7m) Improved photo speed.
13. Snappr Barcode Scanner 2.3 (5m) Support for QR codes and 1D barcodes
14. Translator – translate with voice 3.1 text-to-speech supports 29 additional languages
15. Ustream Live Broadcaster 1.3 (6.5m)
16. Visible Vote Mobile 1.9 News articles
17. WHERE 3.4.6 (4.3m) Get a coupon when checking into a place. Use Facebook as primary login.
18. White Noise 3.7 (39.5m) Sound timer & alarm clock now separate functions.