8 of my iPhone apps were updated in the past week. Updates 1MB or larger are noted in parentheses. You may note that some of the apps listed were on one of my booted apps list. They are shown as updated because they were unsynced with my iPhone rather that completely removed from my iTunes app library.
Apps that do not have comments in the list below indicates that the update is simply a bug fix release or an iPhone OS 3.0 compatibility update with, perhaps, some bug fixes.
1. Aji Reader PDF 2.5.1
2. Evernote 3.1.1 (2.1MB) Improved geolocation accuracy. Improved complex searches
3. Flower Garden 1.8 (7.1MB)
4. fring 18.104.22.168 (3.8MB) User profile. Voice improvements. Copy/paste works while chatting. Use Skypeout & SIP to dial address book contacts
5. Night Camera 3.0 Zoom settings
6. reMovem (free) 1.3.4 (1.2MB)
7. The Betty Crocker Mobile Cookbook 1.1 (18.6MB) New enhanced/enlarged image view
8. wikiHow 1.2 (1.5MB)