Among the top hires this week among platform companies on Facebook, professional networking application BranchOut lured Chris Merritt away from his position as vice president of global advertiser partnerships at Yahoo. Similarly, ad software provider Brighter Option brought on Randall Lloyd from his previous post as senior vice president of sales at Rock You.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Chris Merritt, VP of Sales and General Manager of Enterprise Products – Now with BranchOut, just left Yahoo as VP of global advertiser partnerships.
- Dan Arkind, Advisor – Now with BranchOut, co-founder of JobScore and previously a recruitment consultant/coach at Indico Group.
- Randall Lloyd, Managing Director of North America – Now with Brighter Option and formerly senior VP of sales at Rock You.
- Noah Weissman, Social Media Marketing Strategist – Now at Wildfire, also co-founder of Zoku & Juice, and formerly an account manager at Faktura Media Agency.
- Tom Logan, Sales Associate – Working at Wildfire, previously worked as a government relations intern with Del Monte Foods.
- Scott Hagedorn, Senior Account Executive – Now at Wildfire, last worked as a business development director at Meltwater Group.
- Christian Rauh, Product Manager – Now at Vitrue, most recently a manager of international projects and client services at Channel Intelligence.
- Mikael Kessler, Strategic Services Analyst – At Vitrue, formerly a creative developer at twiredjobs.com.
- Wesley Barnes, Strategic Services Manager – Now at Vitrue, also CTO/co-founder of aitendant and formerly in program management/software development at Hewlett-Packard.
- Sarah Vabulas, Strategic Services Analyst – Now working at Vitrue, formerly the social media and public relations coordinator at The Maximus Group.
- Armando Gallegos, Key Account Executive – Now at Work4 Labs, formerly a key account executive at Yahoo HotJobs and Monster.
- Kurt Angier, Key Account Executive – previously a key account executive at Yahoo HotJobs.
- Simon Bouchez, Project Manager Jobs For Me – formerly credit analyst intern at Société Générale (France).
- James Berry, Director of Product Management – formerly at Yahoo.
- Jeff Rozic, Director of Marketing – previously worked at Brand Affinity Technologies and Google.
- Stephanie Pullen, Director of Project Management & Client Services – Now at Votigo, formerly at Isobar and AKQA.
- Katie White, Account Director – Now with Votigo, frmerly at Martha Stewart/Omnimedia and A&E.
- Brad Moore, Account Representative – previously worked as retail account manager at Westword Newspaper.
- Karen Harris, Consultant – Now at Nanigans, formerly a controller at Incipient, Inc.