It has been a good week for mobile hiring this week, according to data from LinkedIn. As with last week, eight mobile developers have shown new activity, with a few of them hiring on a significant number of new faces. That said, the past seven days were void of any major executive hires of notice.
We know there are many more mobile game and mobile social app developers who are actively growing, so if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us here: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com. We’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s full list:
- Kieren Smith, Producer — A single hire for Chillingo this week. Smith was previously a producer at Astraware.
- Bruno Cicanci Rodrigues de Sousa, Software Engineer — Now a part of EA Mobile, Sousa was a software engineer at Glu Mobile.
- Ashley Davidson, Web Content Coordinator — Joining EA Mobile, Davidson was previously a web designer and front-end developer at Indiana University.
- Pham Van Tuyen, IT Manager (Vietnam) — Before joining Gameloft, Tuyen was an IT supervisor at Navigos Group.
- Sud Abbas, Game Designer — Now at Gameloft, Abbas was previously a level designer at Krome Studios.
- Romain Sididris, HQ Lead Engine/3D Developer — Sididris was most recently a technical director at Virtools.
- Jorge Tarzian, Playtesting Lead — A part of Gameloft now, Tarzian’s previous role is unknown.
- Daniel Hoogland, 3D Environment Artist — Hoogland was previously a service technician at Goodson Imports.
- Dao Thanh Nien, E-Commerce Producer — In an internal shift at Gameloft, Nien changes roles from e-commerce developer.
- Eric Nunez, Producer — Joining Gameloft this week, Nunez was previously an adjunct professor at The New School.
- Cecilia Miyoung Cho, Business Development Manager (Korea) — Cho was most recently an overseas business development manager at Haansoft.
- Wei-Feng Huang, Software Engineer Intern — Now at ngmoco, Huang was previously a research assistant at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Richard Huang, Senior Rails Engineer — Joining OpenFeint, Huang was previously a software engineer at Ouku Inc.
- Tianyi Pan, Marketing (China) — Before joining Rovio Mobile, Pan was a project assistant at Consulate General of Finland, Shanghai.
- Christine Liu, Business Development Co-Op — Now a part of Tapulous, Liu was previously part of creative services at the Theatre of Arts (Hollywood campus).