Hiring in the mobile apps sector was steady this week, with 19 new hires spread across nine companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, Gameloft and GREE once again showed the most activity. InMobi had the biggest change, promoting Kota Amano to the position of director of business development in Japan.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Tian Han, Game Developer – 6waves Lolapps starts off our hires this week with Han, who was previously a summer associate at Medtronic.
- Ryan Pao, Development Manager – Pao was formerly the technical director at the Art Design Center, Japan.
- Margot Hart, Localization Project Coordinator – Two changes for Seattle-based Big Fish Games this week. Hart moves up from her position as a localization translator.
- Thomas Wilburn, Web Developer – Wilburn was previously the multimedia team leader at CQ Roll Call Group.
- Vsssumanth Bommaraju, Game Programmer – Gameloft announces five hires this week. Bommaraju starts his career with Gameloft after leaving the SLC Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Julian Gosiengfiao, Game Monetization Manager – Gosiengfiao comes from the Associazione Culturale Linguistica Educazione.
- Adrian Voinea, Software Engieneer – Voinea was an engineer at Namco Bandai Romania.
- José Manuel Fernández Agulló, 3D Programmer – Agulló was previously a game programmer at Lemon Team.
- Manuel Mas, Producer – Finally we have Mas, who was a Chef de Projet at Nemopolis.
- Sean Huang, Senior Associate, Business Operations – GREE announces four hires this week. Huang was previously a consultant at Deloitte Consulting.
- Williana Sarwono, Game Artist – Sarwono was a concept artist at Thinkwell Group before joining GREE.
- Nathaniel Botwick, Senior Business Analyst – Botwick was a business intelligence analyst at Meteor Games.
- Joe Spector, Sr Manager, Developer Relations – Spector was previously a senior manager of business development at Meebo.
- Kota Amano, Director, Business Development (Japan) – Three changes for InMobi. First up is Amano, who was promoted from his position as the manager of business development (Japan).
- Himanshu Gahlaut, Software Engineer – Next up is Gahlaut, who was the senior software engineer at Samsung India Software Operations.
- Jay Lee, Sales Engineer – Lee was formerly a senior architect at Oracle.
- Aloysius Chua, Interactive Technical Specialist – A single hire this week for Millennial Media. Chua was an IT Consultant at IBM.
- José David Sánchez Hidalgo, Junior Post Production Programmer – Hidalgo comes from Grand Cru, where he was a Programer trainee.
- Ben Sipe, Mobile Games Producer – Lastly, Sipe moves to Recharge Studios from THQ, where he was an associate producer.