Hiring in the social gaming industry dropped this week, with six companies reporting 10 recent hires. According to data from LinkedIn and other sources, Zynga was by far the busiest hiring source, accounting for almost half of this week’s batch. There were no significant or executive hires to report.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Bram Verhoeven, Intern – A single hire for GameHouse starts our roundup. Verhoeven is currently a student at Fontys Hogescholen in the Netherlands.
- Bert Jayasekera, Executive Director, Library Services – Jayasekera moves up at GSN, having previously served as the company’s director of library services.
- Michele Castagnetti, Art Director – Castagnetti was previously a freelance art director.
- Michael DeBrosse, Animation Intern – DeBrosse starts his career at Kabam.
- Per-Erik Bergman, Senior Game Developer – Bergman was a senior consultant at Jayway before joining King.com.
- Emma Kiiski, Game Artist Trainee – Kiiski was formerly a graphic designer at CalQuest.
- Anoop Dixith, Software Developer – Four moves this week for Zynga. Dixith was previously a software engineer at NDS services Pay TV Technology.
- Heather Franklin, QA Analyst – Franklin was a QA Embedded Tester at BioWare SF (Electronic Arts) before coming to Zynga.
- Neha Joshi, Associate Producer – Joshi gets a promotion at Zynga to make our list this week. She was formerly a QA engineer at Zynga Games India.
- Daniel Cull, IT Intern – Finally Zynga brings on Cull, who was previously an intern in training at Year Up.