Happy Hump Day, all. First on sister blog TVNewser comes the news that the 92-year-old Andy Rooney is giving up his gig on 60 Minutes (but he’s keeping his office)…..The Hollywood Reporter has hired a new associate art director and Bloomberg Businessweek has named a new editor….and more news from yesterday, right here.
- Andy Rooney To End Regular ’60 Minutes’ Appearances (via TVNewser)
- THR Adds Associate Art Director (via FishbowlLA)
- Bloomberg Businessweek names new Etc. editor (via Talking Biz News)
- Time Inc. Rumors Kick Up Four Names (via FishbowlNY)
- The New York Times Lays Off 15 From About.com’s Editorial Staff* (via SAI)
- Another New Gig for Kelly Cutrone? (via PRNewser)
- James Rubin out at Bloomberg View (via Romenesko+)