Hitwise crunched some numbers and found that visits to NYTimes.com were down 5 percent to 15 percent during the first 12 days after the introduction of the website’s new pay wall. However, there was actually an increase Saturday, probably thanks to readers staying on top of the possible government shutdown.
- NYT visits down as much as 15% a day since paywall debut (via Romenesko)
- Research: YouTube Beats iTunes For Consumers’ Music Attention (via paidContent)
- Brandweek, Mediaweek to be consolidated into Adweek next week (via Romenesko)
- NY Post: Regis Philbin Eyeing New Talk Show (via TVNewser)
- ASNE board elected, Ken Paulson becomes president (via ASNE)