There are two schools of thought when it comes to cover images for Facebook pages. Some page administrators prefer to stick with one cover image in order to maintain a consistent brand message, while others believe variety is the spice of life, and change their cover images constantly. PageCovery offers a scheduling tool that may prove useful for the latter.
PageCovery allows page admins to schedule cover image changes at different times of the day, week, or month, and features include:
- An unlimited number of admins for each page.
- The option of hiding the cover image changes from Facebook’s news feed.
- Email notifications once each cover image change is implemented.
- Multiple time-zone selection and synchronization.
- Flexible scheduling up to intervals of one minute.
- The ability to schedule cover images for different dates or specific dates.
- JUST ADDED: The ability to schedule new cover images when milestones are reached in terms of number of likes.
Page administrators: Can you see PageCovery becoming a useful tool for you?
The ability to schedule new cover images when milestones are reached in terms of number of likes (https://dev.adweek.com/socialtimes/facebook-recommended-pages_b106466).