In Podcast 36, I speak with Jane Seagrave who is Senior Vice President of Global Product Development at the Associated Press (AP). Here’s what you can find in this 21 minute 31 second podcast conversation:
– Discussion of the AP’s recently released AP Stylebook iPhone app’s high price ($28.99 compared to $18.95 for the paper version which is available for $12.89 from Amazon)
– The state of AP’s mobile friendly website (apnews.com) and free iPhone Mobile News app.
– Slightly off-topic but of personal interest to me: What is the situation for bloggers citing AP news reports? Will armies of lawyers descend on a blogger who directly links to an AP news story? Listen to the blog to hear the answer.
– You can listen to the podcast right now from your web browser by using the embedded player above.
– You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or this RSS feed.
– You can also point your smartphone’s browser at mobiletoday.podbean.com to listen to or download the MP3 file over the air to your phone.