This week, International Council of Shopping Centers is hiring a vice president of public relations, while Queens Library is seeking a director of communications. Evins Communications needs a director for its travel and hospitality division, and The Aspen Institute is on the hunt for a communications specialist. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Vice President, Public Relations ICSC (New York, NY)
- Director of Communications Queens Library (Jamaica, New York)
- Director – Travel and Hospitality Division Evins Communications (New York, NY)
- Communications Specialist The Aspen Institute (Washington, DC)
- Senior Communications Specialist Columbia University – School of Nursing (New York, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.