Hurry! The early-bird discount on registration for Social Media Marketing Boot Camp ends tomorrow.
The online conference takes place September 27 through November 15; weekly sessions occur live on Tuesdays from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, and then become available via archives for access anytime.
Here’s what the eight-week learning schedule looks like:
- Week 1: How to Instantly Engage Your Market, Connect with Customers, and Create Products that Grow Your Business Now; Strategic Overview: Socialize Your Marketing and Advertising Pages
- Week 2: Understanding Search Rankings As You Plan Your Content; How to Build a Targeted Social Media Strategy
- Week 3: The State and Future of the Facebook Platform; Executing a Facebook Marketing Campaign: Advertising and Content Updates
- Week 4: How Newsweek Attracted a New Audience Via Tumblr; Twitter is More Useful Than You Might Think: How To Use Twitter as a Conversation Tool
- Week 5: How To Use Foursquare as a Marketing Tool; Behind the Scenes of a Twitter Success Story
- Week 6: Social Media as a Form of Lead Generation; How The Happiness Project Became a Multimedia Sensation: A Fireside Chat with Gretchen Rubin
- Week 7: Understanding Social Media Monitoring and Engagement; Tools for Listening to Help Your Social Media Strategy and Build Your Brand
- Week 8: How to Use LinkedIn for Business; How To Make the Most of Google Plus
Click here to learn more about the online course and obtain the discount registration rate.