I’m excited to announce that we’ve almost finalized the agenda of our upcoming Social Developer Summit taking place on June 29th in San Francisco, CA. Right now we have 16 speakers and will be adding a few more in the coming weeks. We’re really excited about how the inaugural Social Developer Summit is shaping up. Read on for more info about the event.
Below is a list of all the speakers we’ve lined up so far for the event:
- Luke Rajlich, Architect Engineer, FarmVille
- Arin Sarkissian, Core Infrastructure Team Lead, Digg.com
- Brett Durrett, VP of Engineering and Operations, IMVU
- Leah Culver, Co-Founder/Lead Developer, Pownce & iPhone Developer for Plancast
- Mike Malone, Infrastructure Engineer, SimpleGeo
- John Smart, Chief Architect, Zoosk
- Jia Shen, CTO & Founder, RockYou
- Pete Warden, Founder, Mailana Inc.
- Jodee Rich, CEO, PeopleBrowsr
- Poornima Vijayashanker, Founder & CEO, BizeeBee.com
- Ian Swanson, Founder & CEO, Sometrics
- Jon Phenix, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Nexage
- Sean Callahan, Co-Founder, TweetPhoto
- Jason Oberfest, VP Social Applications, ngmoco
- Albert Lai, Co-CEO/Co-Founder, kontagent
- Suhail Doshi, Founder, Mixpanel
Who Should Attend?
If you are a software engineer, programmer, or a project manager, you should most definitely be at Social Developer Summit. If you are a company that’s just entering the social media space and looking to learn some of the best development strategies being implemented by some of the top companies in the space, you should be at the event. If you can’t attend, send your developers so that they can participate in the knowledge sharing experience!
If you want to learn more about the event, visit the Social Developer Summit website. While the agenda looks like its a bunch of panels right now, we’re actually having a minimum of 10 minute presentations from the majority of speakers including case studies and actual hands-on technical tutorials to explain how some of the companies are overcoming specific technical hurdles. I look forward to seeing you at the event!