- Campbell Ewald, part of the newly-formed Mullen Lowe Group, will be AOR for Covered California, the state-run health care exchange…unless the United States Supreme Court has something to say about it.
- Hotel development/management company Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company went with French/West/Vaughan for PR and creative services including the release of a new ad campaign late this year.
- Cindy Riccio Communications (CRC), a New York-based firm specializing in fashion, signed Perfect Corp., developer of various “mobile beauty platforms.” The firm will improve the client’s visibility within the beauty sector via events and marketing intiatives.
- New York’s King+Company was retained by Fullstack Academy, an institution which offers courses to future coders in between seasons of Silicon Valley.
- Wall Street Communications of Salt Lake City signed TV tech designer/manufacturer Cobalt Digital as its newest client. WSC will handle content marketing for the company, which cites “the agency’s relationships with editors in South Asia, China, and Latin America.”
- Child’s Play Communications will be PR agency of record for Aurora World, producer of plush toys. The firm will handle blogger outreach and other responsibilities in order to connect the brand with moms.
- Perspecsys, a “cloud data protection solutions” provider, signed PAN Communications of Boston as its AOR. PAN will pitch the client to all relevant verticals, which basically means every industry in the world.