Social media management system Sprinklr announced the closing of a $40 million series-D investment round from Iconiq Capital, Intel Capital, and Battery Ventures, adding that the new funds will help speed its entry into the paid social market.
- Capture, process, and present social data in order to unify its use across departments including marketing, public relations, sales, customer service, employee communications, and recruitment.
- Use social data in making decisions across organizations.
- Eliminate the need to hire multiple vendors in the social management sector.
- Ensure that enterprise software is current, as the company pointed out that $100 billion of enterprise software currently in use is obsolete, as it does not incorporate social behavior data.
- Integrate paid social into all other social marketing activities.