• NBC’s Meet the Press:Sen. Chris Dodd (D-CT), Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL), New York Times’ David Brooks, CNBC’s
Erin Burnett, NPR’s Michele Norris, Newsweek’s Evan Thomas.
• CBS’ Face the Nation: Larry Summers, Director, National Economic Council; Thomas Friedman, New York Times; Michael Lewis, Vanity Fair and author of The Big Short.
• ABC’s This Week: White House Economic Adviser Austan Goolsbee, Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Senator Bob Corker (R-TN). Roundtable with ABC News’ George Will, NYT’s Paul Krugman, AJC’s Cynthia Tucker and Alexis Glick, Former VP of Fox Business News.
• CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley: Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-GA), Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Gov. Jennifer Granholm (D) Michigan.
• Fox News’ Fox News Sunday: Fmr. Sen. Alan Simpson (R-WY); Erskine Bowles, Co-chair National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform; Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and a panel with FNC’s Brit Hume, NPR’s Mara Liasson, Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and NPR’s Juam Williams.
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: Joan Walsh, editor-in-chief, Salon.com; Amy Holmes, political analyst; Chrystia Freeland, Reuters; Dominique Browning, former Editor, House & Garden.
• Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal: John Harwood of CNBC and The New York Times, LAT’s Janet Hook, Jeanne Cummings of Politico, Detroit News’ David Shepardson.
• CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria: Timothy Geithner, U.S. Treasury Secretary; Amity Shlaes, Council on Foreign Relations; Martin Wolf, Financial Times; Eliot Spitzer, former Governor, New York; Andrew Ross Sorkin, The New York Times.
• NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show: Andrew Sullivan, The Atlantic Senior Editor; Kelly O’Donnell, NBC News Capitol Hill Correspondent; Katty Kay, BBC Washington Correspondent; David Ignatius, Washington Post Columnist.
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Senator Mark Warner (D-Va) Bloomberg’s Christine Harper, Hans Nichols, Andrea Catherwood, Margaret Carlson and Kate O’Beirne.
• CNN’s Amanpour: Jamie Rubin, former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State; Columbia University; Robert Kagan, senior associate, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace; Terje Rod-Larsen, president, International Peace Institute; Simon Schama, professor of history, Columbia University; author, “A History of Britain”; Robert Zoellick, president, World Bank.
• C-SPAN’s Newsmakers: Rep. Jerry Lewis (R-CA). Guest reporters are Kerry Young of CQPolitics.com and David Lightman of McClatchy.
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Sen. Ted Kaufman (D-DE), Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX), Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC), LaKimba DeSadier, executive director of the National Black Caucus of State Legislators, and Melanie Campbell, executive director and CEO of the National Coalition of Black Civic Participation.
We’ll update as we get ’em!