To show how different MBA programs use social media to attract new students, the business organization Online MBA Page.com has published a list of the 100 most social friendly MBA schools. While these students were mastering business administration, they were also mastering social media.
The editors researched the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Flickr accounts of 400 business schools to select the top 100. Each school was graded on a 100-point scale based on follower counts and/or the number of posts and likes.
Here are the top 10:
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Rice University Jones Graduate School of Business
- University of Central Florida College of Business Administration
- Mays Business School, Texas A&M University
Business school may not seem like the place for lolz with colleagues over the latest “Gangnam Style” parody, but some of these colleges earn extra points for creativity. The Columbia Business School has a pretty sweet Pinterest page, complete with a 1986 Hermes alumni magazine cover featuring Mr. T.
To see the full list, with links, click here.
Image by ollyy.