The Rams led NFL teams in growth on Facebook and Twitter and engagement on Instagram.
The Dallas Cowboys rode a three-game winning streak to top Facebook in posts, Facebook and Instagram in likes and Facebook in comments.
Unmetric analyzed all 32 teams in the league on the three social networks from Nov. 8 through 26, using its cross-channel reports, and it also found that:
- There was no change in the audience size leaders for the three social networks, as the Cowboys topped Facebook while the New England Patriots paced Twitter and Instagram.
- The New Orleans Saints led Instagram in growth during the period measured by Unmetric.
- The Kansas City Chiefs took the Facebook engagement crown, while Twitter was led by the Cleveland Browns.
- The Saints had the most tweets and Instagram posts during the three-week period.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers drew the most likes on Twitter.
- The Steelers also led Twitter in comments, while the Carolina Panthers did so on Instagram.