The Twitter Official Partner program is now six members deeper.
The social network introduced the initiative in June 2015, combining its strategic partners from the Twitter Certified Program and the Twitter Marketing Platform Partner Program and helping match up the appropriate companies with marketers, advertisers and brands.
Program manager, ads platform Jillian Blazejewski revealed in a blog post that the six new partners being added Wednesday are:
- Curalate, which enhances the click-through experience to help brands “get the most value out of their ‘thumb-stopping’ content on Twitter.”
- Jebbit, a creator of interactive content experiences.
- VidMob, “a creative platform that connects marketers with a global network of expert video creators, animators and motion graphics designers.”
- Vidsy, which “offers a sustainable, long-term and agile content solution for brands to produce quality video advertising in an ever-changing mobile world.”
- Animoto, which helps brands create “high-performing videos that stand out,” either from scratch or via pre-built storyboards.
- Social Native, a content platform that helps brands create consumer-generated content on demand.
She added that advertisers can search for appropriate members of the Twitter Official Partner program here, and solutions providers that are interested in integrating with the Twitter Ads API (application-programming interface) can apply here.