Our sister blog, All Facebook, has been all over the red-hot debate over Facebook’s privacy issues, and it summarized the social-networking site’s privacy changes in 10 Things You Need to Know About Today’s Facebook Privacy Changes.
We recommend clicking through to the full article for comprehensive details, but the list follows below:
• You can opt out of applications.
• You can hide your Friends list.
• You can hide your Interests.
• Much information is still public by default.
• Instant personalization is still opt-out.
• You can hide information from the past.
• You should review your settings.
• Privacy now only takes one click.
• There is now a single Directories Settings page.
• Settings will be rolled out over the next few weeks.