SongPop Tops Facebook’s List Of Top 25 Social Games Of 2012

After capturing the attention of Facebook Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, SongPop from FreshPlanet also captured the top spot on Facebook’s list of the 25 top-rated social games of 2012.

Facebook added that most of the games on the list were developed outside of the U.S., but Zynga had the most games on the list of any developer.

The social network added that 56 percent of the games on the list are available via its platform, while the other 44 percent are mobile.

The list — made up of games that launched in 2012 and that have at least 100,000 monthly active users — is:

  1. SongPop (FreshPlanet)
  2. Dragon City (Social Point)
  3. Bike Race (Top Free Games)
  4. Subway Surfers (Kiloo)
  5. Angry Birds Friends (Rovio)
  6. FarmVille 2 (Zynga)
  7. Scramble with Friends (Zynga)
  8. Clash of Clans (Supercell)
  9. Marvel: Avengers Alliance (Playdom)
  10. Draw Something (Zynga)
  11. Hay Day (Supercell)
  12. Baseball Heroes (Syntasia)
  13. ChefVille (Zynga)
  14. CSR Racing (NaturalMotion Games)
  15. Candy Crush Saga (
  16. Matching with Friends (Zynga)
  17. Legend Online (Oasis Games)
  18. Jurassic Park Builder (Ludia)
  19. Dungeon Rampage (Rebel Entertainment)
  20. Pockie Ninja II Social (NGames Limited)
  21. Jetpack Joyride (Halfbrick)
  22. Social Empires (Social Point)
  23. Bil ve Fethet (Peak Games)
  24. Ruby Blast Adventures (Zynga)
  25. Pyramid Solitaire Saga ( David Cohen is editor of Adweek's Social Pro Daily.