Twitter added a broadcast-scheduling feature to its Media Studio.
Product manager Kevin Takashi Cohen said in a blog post that the new feature will enable video producers to plan ahead with their production teams, as well as capture people’s attention before the broadcast starts and get more of them to tune in live.
He also outlined how producers can use the new broadcast-scheduling feature:
- Create a broadcast in Media Studio’s Producer and specify a start time.
- Upload a slate to show audiences before your broadcast goes live.
- Tweet a link to your broadcast, which is in its pre-live state and includes the slate, title, description and start time.
- Once the broadcast goes live, the scheduled broadcast card transitions to the live state and the live broadcast plays back.
- Once the broadcast ends, the replay of the broadcast will continue to play back within the card.