The Eagles also led engagement on Twitter and Instagram - Credit by Unmetric
- There were no changes in terms of audience size, as the Dallas Cowboys continued to top Facebook, while Twitter and Instagram were led by the New England Patriots.
- The Eagles also led engagement on Twitter and Instagram, while the Kansas City Chiefs did so on Facebook.
- The Cowboys were the most prolific posters on Facebook and Twitter, while the Oakland Raiders were Instagram-happy during weeks seven through nine.
- The Eagles drew the most likes on Facebook and Twitter, while the Patriots snatched the Instagram likes crown.
- The Denver Broncos generated the most comments on Facebook, while the Eagles led Twitter and the Raiders topped Instagram.